As we all work to overcome the COVID-19 Pandemic that is changing all of our lives, we desire to find some way to help.
We honor our brave and courageous front line first responders, healthcare workers and essential business workers . We greatly appreciate the hard work and risk so many in our society are facing to provide care to those who are sick and to keep life moving as best as it can.
Inspired by those meeting the call to help, we challenged ourselves to find a way to leverage our skills, products, tools and knowledge to help in any way we could. We reflected on what we learned from clients who faced other challenging situations. Some common themes and needs emerged and we decided to create an offering we think can help. We are offering a free PPM solution that provides:
• A means to capture relevant project information in a single location within a common framework and context
• The capability to quickly prioritize and re-prioritize work as the situation evolves
• An ability to consistently and continually capture status of key initiatives to enable timely decisions
• Support in setting up your solution to capture and status key initiatives
Free OnePlan Solution for Re-prioritizing Initiatives and Investments In a Rapidly Changing World
The OnePlan Portfolio Plan solution will provide organizations with a robust Project Portfolio Management solution for organizing and managing their Pandemic response initiatives for free until the end of the year (12/31/2020).
Here is more of what OnePlan Portfolio will provide:
• Project Intake Management: Enable the ability to capture project requests, new ideas, and work without suffering from intake overload. Manage work demand through scoring and prioritization of the requests that bring the most value.
• Strategic Planning Realize your Strategy: Translate high-level missions and objectives into specific investments necessary to make strategy real across departments and geographies.
• Program Management: Leverage program management to deliver strategic initiatives. Reach across traditional organizational and geographic silos.
• Investment Prioritization: Rank and analyze investments by business drivers. Create an optimized portfolio to drive strategic success.
• Portfolio Boards: Visually manage work using Kanban boards with the flexibility to easily model any workflow process, regardless of complexity.
• Portfolio Roadmaps: Build roadmaps that connect strategy, investments, projects and resources. Ensure the organization is on track to deliver products, technology and applications.
• Socialize on Work: Empower teams to execute with agility with tools they are already using. Connect with work management applications such as Microsoft Project for social work collaboration.
• Improve collaboration across distributed teams for increased productivity: Personalize the work experience for your team members by leveraging Microsoft Teams. Microsoft Teams is the hub for team collaboration in Office 365 that integrates the people, content.
We are all in this together and OnePlan, GLMS and Microsoft wanted to make you aware of this special offer to help organizations get through this rapidly changing time.